- To the veterans. But let’s be honest, they deserve far more than an A.
- To a successful spirit week. You guys definitely took advantage of the one week when it’s acceptable to look ridiculous.
- To the football team for not only rocking the Homecoming game, but also going undefeated for quite the season. Half of us still don’t understand football, but we can all recognize that Colonel talent.
- To the nasty pumpkins rotting on doorsteps. There’s nothing scarier than stepping on a squishy jack o’lantern, but Halloween has already passed. Duh.
- To the faulty Wi-Fi connections. Now that there’s less service, we have nothing to do but actually pay attention in class.
- To the fact that it’s dark at 4:00 P.M. Dark + homework = sleep.