- To the terrific artwork in the bathroom stall. There’s nothing like staring at the Mona Lisa during your bathroom break.
- To the anonymous grant going to Ledyard for the sole purpose of tissues. The days of blowing your nose on paper towels is over!
- To Mrs. Fagan’s promise to shave her head. We love your golden locks, but let’s face it, the Fages could pull off a shiny scalp too.
- To spring. We really wanted more snow!
- To shortening lunch to 15 minutes. It takes most of us 15 minutes just to sit down in our seats.
- To the Harvard classes being introduced to the curriculum. Apparently UConn ECE credits are too easy.