1. Actresses Miranda Cosgrove and Jennette McCurdy are Daphne and Velma from “Scooby Doo” for Halloween. They are accompanied by three of their friends who complete the gang of “Scooby Doo” as Shaggy, Scooby, and Fred.
2. Musical artists Beyoncé and Jay-Z went as black Barbie and black Ken for Halloween along with their daughter, Blue Ivy, as little Barbie.
3. Singer Katy Perry attends a Halloween costume party dressed up as presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
4. Bette Midler walked through the streets this year dressed up as her own character from one of the most famous Halloween movies, “Hocus Pocus.”
5. Alessandra Ambrosio, a Brazilian model and actress, was on her way to the Casamigos Tequila Halloween Party dressed up as Jessica Rabbit from the cartoon “Roger Rabbit.”
Moriya Phillips, Staff Writer
Senior Moriya Phillips is a staff writer for the 2016-17 Colonel. She is the President of the Gospel Music Club and participates in Select Singers, Concert Choir, and Acabellas. She plays basketball and throws shot put and discus for Track and Field. Outside of school, she can be found volunteering at a performing arts camp, singing Christmas carols for people in need, or hanging out with loved ones.