Skip to content
- To the start of winter sports. At least someone is out there working off those Christmas cookies.
- To the NHS food drive. Y’all put the giving in thanksgiving.
- To The Crucible. Our school is officially the future Hollywood.
- To freezing cold football games. We go out to support the team and half of what we get in return is a cold toosh.
- To lame Christmas commercials. It’s one thing to interrupt our precious telly time, but it’s another to not even make the advertisements entertaining.
- To the heat in the building. Or lack of heat in the building. Or both.