Result: Feel Like You Don’t Deserve Things
- Um, very inaccurate. I’m not sure where the thought process came from that a person’s taste in bread will show a deep secret but tragically, they are wrong.
- Nope nope nope, I’m not quite that old. I’m 16. I honestly thought this one would come out accurately because so many questions were about music from different decades. I guess I’m just well-educated in older music; maybe I’ll take this one as a compliment.
Result: You’re 17 and you have a crush. But you’re single!
- Okay that’s a little scary. As mentioned before I’m 16 but that’s close enough. This was pretty dead on. Props to you, BuzzFeed. Also, you’re very good at planning weddings.
Result: You’re emotionally intelligent but not good at being assertive.
- Um I am the actual worst at understanding people’s feelings, so that just can’t be right. Based on the description given about being assertive, that is also wrong. I don’t struggle too much to get what I want. I may be easygoing for the most part, but when I want something I don’t let it go.
Result: Unemployed but rich.
- THERE WE GO. ABSOLUTELY. I WANT TO HAVE MONEY. Who doesn’t want to spend all of their time shopping with money they didn’t have to work for? I assume this result is because of my taste in Disney Parks actually. I want to dine in Cinderella’s Royal Palace, but I would also want to stay in the All-Star sports resort. All very expensive things, but there’s no price too high for the happiest place on Earth.
Quiz: Build Your Ideal Visit To Disneyland And We’ll Guess Your Age And Favorite Prince (Yes, I will most likely be taking all the Disney quizzes. I am a child.)
Result: 27 and Li Shang
- I have been seriously let down, BuzzFeed got this wrong all over the board. Li Shang is definitely not my favorite prince, he is absolutely not the kind of prince I would be looking for. Li may be quite buff but Prince Charming has always been my prince of choice, as I grew up idolizing Cinderella.
Result: 5’7” and Size 8
- OKAY I’M TERRIFIED. THAT IS ALMOST DEAD ON. I’m not quiteeeee 5’7 but HOLY SHIZZLE. Also, I really really miss Build-A-Bear so much and this was the most nostalgic quiz ever.
Result: You’re 5’8
- Close, very close.
Result: Woman in her early twenties
- Is this because I said I belonged in “FRIENDS”?? It’s a good show, y’all. I can appreciate it as a teenager.
Result: Only on Christmas and Easter.
- I literally cannot remember the last time I went to church. It’s not a religious reason, I just sleep a lot.
Result: Brown hair, blue eyes and average height
- Should I just stop here because BuzzFeed is dead on again? Yes. Yes I will.
Megan Rosen, Associate Editor-in-Chief
Junior Megan Rosen is the Associate Editor-in-Chief of The Colonel. She is on the varsity tennis team at Ledyard, participates in PALESTRA, and enjoys playing volleyball and basketball. When she is not in school, you can often find her shopping or eating waffles and drinking smoothies.