The amount the gift costs is not what’s important. What’s important is that it is thoughtful and creative and maybe even meaningful. Money can be tight for some people, especially around Christmas if you are a broke highschooler. Here’s a list of ten cheap gifts that you can give to your friends and family.
- Candy:You can get them their favorite candy as something sweet.
- Fuzzy socks: These are an essential and they are super cute and affordable.
- Candles: They smell nice and everyone loves getting their favorite scent.
- Picture frames: Design a picture frame to fill with your favorite memories.
- Movies: Fill a basket with all their favorite movies for you to enjoy together.
- Scrapbooks: Use your craft skills and fill a book with all your favorite pictures.
- Playlists: Put all their favorite songs on a Spotify playlist for them to enjoy forever.
- Mugs: Everyone loves a cute mug to sip hot cocoa from.
- Go D.I.Y: Design a mason jar, fill a mug with treats. It’s a simple way to show them you care.
- Just wrap yourself up, you’re free and you’re a great gift.
Anna Leandri, Staff Writer
Sophomore Anna Leandri is a staff writer for the 2017-2018 Colonel and a serious Harry Potter addict. When she’s not eating Moe’s, she’s practicing volleyball and track plotting how to defeat all of her friends and family in various board games.