Ugly Christmas sweaters are almost everyone’s favorite item to help get them into the holiday spirit. Anyone can get away with wearing a cheap $5 sweater to school, a party, or even when they’re out of clean shirts and need to run to the grocery store. So, anyone in need of a holiday sweater can get some great ones from Target, Tipsyelves.com, and Jet.com for prices ranging from $25-$41.
1. Ugly sweaters of favorite shows or movies including this Stranger Things sweater from Target for $25.
2. This ugly sweater alludes to A Christmas Carol with the popular phrase of “Bah Humbug.” This sweater can be found at Target for $27.99 and will get you some laughs at the occasional ugly Christmas sweater party.
3. If you want to get a more joke-type sweater the “bearded buddies” sweaters are on sale for $39 on Tipsyelves.com
4. You could even purchase this classic tacky cat sweater that can be purchased on the same website as the sweater above, (Tipsyelves.com) for $41.
5. The internet even has sweaters for the people who just want the most childish thing out there. So, a sweater with the phrase “Chilling with my snowmies” can be bought for $27.99 at Target.
6. This “Single and ready to jingle” sweater will probably make all the people stay away. This sweater is available on Target for $25.
7. Lastly, there are not only ugly sweaters to buy, but a sweatshirt of an elf body with your head as the face can be purchased on jet.com for $34.99.
Serina Walsh, Staff Writer
Sophomore Serina Walsh is a staff writer for the 2017-2018 Colonel. You will most likely find her up all night with a big bowl of Ramen studying memes so she is always up to date with them, watching various YouTube videos, and constantly leaving those who interrupt this sacred time ON READ.