Midterms. One of the most stressful weeks for most high school students. Four days of jam packed test and studying. But do not fear, here is a list to make midterms week slightly less miserable.
- Be prepared. You should study, but don’t overwork yourself.
- Make a dope playlist to listen to. Check out our journalism jams on Spotify!
- Take a nap. They are a great way to de-stress and just calm down.
- Go out to lunch. Take your mind off studying for a bit and just hang out.
- Do yoga. Reflect on the good times when you weren’t so stressed about exams.
- Take a bath. They are soothing and a great way to unwind after a big study session.
- Do a face mask with friends, have a good laugh to focus on something else for a while.
- Find a cute kitten or puppy and cuddle, that’s the best way to relax after a long day.
- Go on a walk, ease your mind and look at the pretty outdoors.
- And when all else fails, have a good cry.
Anna Leandri, Staff Writer
Sophomore Anna Leandri is a staff writer for the 2017-2018 Colonel and a serious Harry Potter addict. When she’s not eating Moe’s, she’s practicing volleyball and track plotting how to defeat all of her friends and family in various board games.